- Last in the AL in team ERA
- Last in the AL in team WHIP
- Last in the AL in OBP Against
- 3rd to last in the AL in Runs Scored
- 2nd to last in the AL in Hits
- 2nd to last in the AL in team BA
- 3rd to last in the AL in team OPS
Oh yeah, and they're 0-5 and can't even remember what constitutes a force play and what doesn't. Even on rain outs the Yankee magic number is shrinking faster than people's interest in Charlie Sheen thanks to the Fraud Sawx.
Guess it's time to kick the "hahht and scrappiness" factor into overdrive, huh? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
** UPDATE- 1:55PM- The Sawx continued their losing ways today, falling 1-0 to the Indians and losing the game on an 8th-inning combination of walk, stolen base, sacrifice, squeeze bunt. On behalf of Yankee fans everywhere, I just want to say thanks to the Sawx for that. That jokes just writes itself. **