Monday, January 2, 2012

More Yankee Prospect List Fun

For those of you (like me) who missed this over the weekend because you were busy drinking your face off to celebrate the new year, John Sickels released his Top 20 Yankee Prospects list.  I'll direct you here for the complete list and Sickels' explanations, but quickly here's his top 10:

1) Jesus Montero
2) Gary Sanchez
3) Manny Banuelos
4) Dellin Betances
5) Mason Williams
6) Dante Bichette Jr.
7) David Phelps
8) Ravel Santana
9) Tyler Austin
10) Adam Warren

Interesting list to say the least.  I know I haven't seen many lists with Sanchez above either of the 2 Killer Bs, but I do like how Sickels included Phelps and Warren, something that Baseball America did not do.

Just a reminder, the AB4AR Top 30 will conclude tomorrow with the Top 5.  If you've been following along for the last week you should be shit-your-pants excited for this.

No comments: