Friday, September 6, 2013

So Here's The Deal...

As I may have mentioned once or twice in the last few weeks, I'll finally be going to the new Stadium this weekend to watch the remainder of this series.  Between going to the games, drinking before, during, and after the games, and then finding a way home after, my opportunities to write about the experience and what happens on the field will be severely limited.  I'd like to say I'll at least be able to squeeze game recaps in, but that will depend heavily on where I end up sleeping each night and what the computer situation is wherever I wake up.

So expect a slow weekend of content here on the blog.  If news is breaking, chances are I won't be covering it until Monday morning.  If I can get something written for any of the next 3 games I will, but I'm not making any promises.  If you've gotten to the point where you can't go that long without your AB4AR fix, just keep coming back and watch this gif of A-Rod's slide into second last night over and over.  That should tie you over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the games. Hopefully they can win these last two to split the series.