Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm Back

(Courtesy of Getty Images)

4 games, 3 losses, 2 Mo blown saves, 2 bullpen injuries, a handful of terribly-timed bunts and questionable in-game calls, another Derek Jeter injury setback, and 1 walk-off win on a wild pitch.  Definitely a strange and frustrating weekend in Yankeeland, and a lot to talk about from my first live YS3 experience.  First and foremost, yes, I think all the talking I did about attending the games helped jinx a lot of what happened Thursday-Saturday.  The injuries to D-Rob and Logan, the blown lead on Friday night, and the beatdown on Saturday?  I'll take responsibility and say those are on me.  My bad, guys.

As for the rest of the weekend and where the Yankees now stand with less than 20 games to go, those are topics for a different post.  I'm slowly working myself back into blog mode, so we'll start breaking things down in greater detail later today.

No comments: