Friday, August 9, 2013

Shut The F*ck Up, Randy

(Courtesy of the NY Post)

Via AB4AR favorite Wally Matthews, who went to get Randy Levine's thoughts on the season:

""We've got great players, but it's up to the guys on the team to play better baseball. That's the answer...

The guys we brought in over-performed for a long time there, and now they're in a rough stretch, but I have a lot of confidence in the talent we have on our roster...

I hope they can still make the playoffs, but I don't know if they can."

Translation- "Don't blame me for this.  Look at all the players we brought in to cover for the injuries.  Front office did its job.  They just aren't playing well enough."

What a scumbag.  I'd give up a month's pay for one free shot to that face.  So punchable.

1 comment:

Steve Karsay said...

Amen. So punch-able.