Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th Of July From AB4AR

There are few things that outrank the Yankees in my world, but today they fall to 2nd on the priority list behind one thing- Murrica!  And what better way to celebrate the freedoms that the forefathers granted us than by stuffing our faces with food and getting drunk, right?!

In all seriousness, if there's one day where I don't want people on here reading my stuff, it's today.  Go out, enjoy the weather if it's good by you, and spend some quality time with your family and friends.  That's what I'll be doing, and if I have a good enough time I might not even make it home in time to write the game recap.

If you need a little help getting into a patriotic mood today, these should get your red, white, and blue juices going.  Happy 4th of July, everbody.





And if Joe needs something to get the boys focused and ready to pull their heads out of their asses tonight, he could always go this route:

No comments: