1) CC, and his 40 wins over the last 2 seasons, is still the ace.
2) Phil Hughes will have a full year of experience under his belt, no innings limitation, an offseason and Spring Training to work on improving his secondary pitches, and is still only 24.
3) Andy Pettitte hasn't officially retired yet.
4) A.J. will have his rumored divorce finalized so he won't be getting beaten by his wife anymore, and he really can't be any worse than he was in 2010.
5) If anybody can improve Phil's cutter and change, fix what plagues A.J.'s location, and maximize Nova's stuff to make him a competent 5th starter, it's Larry Rothschild and his track record of success.
Boone better, hopes to rejoin Yanks this weekend
39 minutes ago