Monday, October 4, 2010

The Horse Wins AL Player Of The Month For September

I guess that's what a .309/.385/.667 tripleslash with 9 homers and a league high 26 RBIs while also playing flawless defense at the hot corner gets you these days.

I'd like to say I'm surprised at this after how much time A-Rod missed with his injury, but then I remembered that this is his time of year.  When the money is on the table, The Horse can get it done like nobody's business and he was just warming himself up to run roughshod over every pitcher this postseason like he did last year.  So it all makes sense really, and I really don't need to get excited about him winning Player of The Month or anything like that.

I'm saving my excitement for the World Series MVP Award that someone's going to be handing him in about a month.

No comments: