Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hey, CC!!

Ummm, CC.  Buddy?  Did you misread my post from earlier today?  Did you misread the part where I said:

"CC is a stud, we know that... The only thing keeping him from being the #1 starter in the postseason rotation is serious injury, kidnapping, alien abduction, or death."

Did you?  What did you think I said?  What could have possibly upset you so much that you would go out and be so unfocused that you pitched like shit against the fucking Orioles???  Seriously, tell me!!  Because I can't think of any other logical reason for why you would be so unfocused that you went out and pitched like shit against the fucking Orioles!!!  I know they're so inconceivably bad at baseball that you might have thought they actually were aliens and gotten scared, but seriously, dude.  They were just the fucking Orioles.

Seriously, dude.  What?  The?  Fuck?

No comments: