Friday, May 4, 2012

Mo Diagnosed With Torn Right ACL

(Courtesy of The Daily News)

By now, everybody probably knows this, but the diagnosis on Mo's injury from last night is in and it's the worst-case scenario many of us feared when we first saw the video.  Mo has a torn ACL in his right knee, as well as damage to his meniscus, and all signs point to him being out for the rest of the 2012 season.

To be quite honest, I'm still a bit in shock over this and don't really know what to say.  I've watched the video of Mo speaking to the media after last night's game and it still doesn't seem real to me.  As I said to my fellow TYA writers in our email discussion this morning, Mo is one of the few genuinely good people left in sports today, one of the best people.  If there's anybody you could point to and say that he didn't deserve this, it's Mo.

No comments: