Wednesday, March 7, 2012

"Empire State Yankees" Is The New Hotness


Real talk, being called the "Empire State Yankees" is infinitely more awesome than being called the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees.  I almost wish I didn't suck so bad at baseball when I was younger just so I could have had the chance to one day be a member of the Empire State Yankees.  As soon as hats with this logo are available to the public, I'm buying one.

But actually having to be a member of the team this year?  Yeah, that's going to suck a little bit.  Playing every game on the road and having your "home" games spread amongst a half dozen ballparks?  Yuck.

And no, Dellin.  That won't be a viable excuse if you don't get your walks under control this year.  Shape up, kid.

P.S.- Only thing cooler than "Empire State Yankees" would be "Gotham Yankees."

No comments: