Monday, March 7, 2011

The Dawning Of A New Era

(No, AB4AR doesn't have hats... yet.)

If you're a regular reader of the site, you might notice a few small changes this morning.  After some input and suggestions from fellow members of the Yankosphere, I finally got around the updating the site and changing the color scheme over to the road uni to hopefully make everything easier to read.  I even added the link to the Facebook page!  Hey, techmology!

I hope this new color scheme works for everybody and I look forward to getting any feedback, positive or negative, that my readers have.  As I've said many times before, I'm a Yankee fan and a writer, not a computer programmer, design engineer, or software tech, so this is about as fancy as the design is going to get for now, at least until Google gets smart enough to buy me out and put some professionals on the job.  So while you can't count on getting a site that looks like something, you can still count on getting the same low-quality, high-comedy analysis and insight that you've come to know and hate love from AB4AR.

P.S.- Links in posts will now show up as the bold/italicized text, so click on those in the Linkapaloozas to check out the excellent work of my blogging brethren.  I'll have to make a conscious effort to stay away from that in my regular writing.

P.P.S.- Check out the damn Facebook page and "Like" it.

No comments: