Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AB4AR 2011 Season Preview Recap

If you missed any of the great AB4AR Season Previews, here's some good news.  You still have the rest of today and tomorrow to catch up and be ready for Opening Day.  And I, being the gracious blogger that I am, have taken the time to put all the previews together here in one neat little post.  Hey!  It's double good news!

The Lineup

The Rotation (Part I)

The Rotation (Part II)

The Bullpen

The Bench

And as if that wasn't enough, I've still got my 10 Fearless Predictions for 2011 coming later today.  So take some time out of your work day and study up.  And if you want to really want to bone up, check out the "Known/Unknown" series from earlier in the month.

** And be ready for the Opening Day live blog tomorrow, starting at 1PM EST, high noon for me.  **

No comments: