Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maybe I'm A Jinx


I can't speak much to the events of last night's game because after the 80-minute rain delay and the first 3 innings I decided it was more important to go drinking and check out some half-naked bitches, but I can tell you that everyone should be thanking me for doing so.

In the 3 innings I watched, the Yanks were down 3-0, Andy looked horrible, and the offense continued to be more lifeless than Ed McMahon. As soon as I left for the Halloween party Andy came back to life, A-Horse started knocking the ball out of the yard, and Nick Swisher re-introduced himself to the world of good hitting.

Sometimes you just have to know when to step aside and let things play out and that's what I did last night. I'm not even going to try to break the good vibes by breaking the game down. I'm just going to get ready for tonight and enjoy the music...

No comments: