Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Get Well Soon, Coach


I know I've been hard on the guy this year, and I would hate to think that my harsh words had anything to do with his most recent health issues, so I would like to wish Jim Calhoun a speedy recovery. We miss you, Coach, and hope to see you back on the sidelines yanking guys for making stupid passes and screaming "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" at Sticks soon.

One thing I will say is that if Calhoun can beat cancer 3 times and hand out epic verbal beatdowns like this to lowly hippie freelance reporters:



then this newest health issue doesn't have a chance. This ailment better get some facts before Coach Calhoun's white blood cells come back and see it.

P.S.- If the Huskies have any heart, they will band together and stomp the shit out of St. John's tonight and Texas this Saturday.

No comments: