Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ken Williams Smokes Two Joints In The Morning...

... And Billy Beane smokes two joints at night.  That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with to explain the completely batshit insane trade requests these guys are making.  I'll be honest, I thought Williams' "Jesus and ManBan for John Danks" idea was cute.  I really did.  I mean, I'm sure Williams is still salty over Cash giving him the business on the Swisher trade.  It's understandable.  But this batch of nonsense from Billy is just awe-inspiringly stupid.  Jesus, ManBan or Betances, and Mason Williams.  I understand wanting to take a big reach on your first go round to see if the Yankees are serious, but THAT big a reach?

Come on now, guys.  Cut the malarkey.  And fire another one up.  My guess is, once you start feeling it and Cash calls back talking about throwing in some Beef Baja Chalupas and Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers with D.J. Mitchell, you'll be singing a different tune.



P.S.- 4 years/$58 mil for Mark Buehrle?  Really?  Really???

No comments: