If you haven't figured it out already, we're ankle deep in the official AB4AR season preview, and we're not even close to complete. Here's a look at what's coming up over the next week plus to prep for Opening Day on March 31st.
- 3/22- Knowns/Unknowns- The Bullpen
- 3/23- Knowns/Unknowns- The Bench
- 3/24- 2011 Season Preview- The Lineup
- 3/25- 2011 Season Preview- The Rotation
- 3/28- 2011 Season Preview- The Bullpen
- 3/29- 2011 Season Preview- The Bench
- 3/30- AB4AR's 10 Fearless Predictions for the 2011 Season
And if you're all really good and eat your vegetables, there might even be a live blog for the Opening Day. I don't know how I'm going to do it from the office, but I'm sure I can figure out a way. In any case, that's the plan to get everybody as ready as they can be for the 2011 Yankee Regular Season. If you miss out on any of this, your loss.
Putting Gary Sanchez’s elite throwing arm into context
47 minutes ago