No time for jibber jabber today. Let's just jump right into the links!
- On Monday, el duque of It Is High... listed his top 10 Yankee prospects and went pretty off the board with his top two selections.
- William Juliano of The Captain's Blog investigated the pros and cons of the new Ticketmaster deal, and what the effects would be for buyers and sellers.
- On Tuesday, Matt Imbrogno of TYA took the lineup building idea a step further than I did by constructing two optimal batting orders based on CAIRO projections.
- Robert Casey of Bleeding Yankee Blue interviewed SS prospect Cito Culver. I wish Robert would have asked him when he's planning on dropping the switch-hitting thing, but that's probably why I don't do interviews.
- On Wednesday, Jason Cohen of Pinstriped Bible dug deeper into Joe's "finding new ways to score" statement to point out that this year's team will not be completely powerless.
- Mike Axisa of RAB reviewed the Yankees' collection of 2012 international signings. At first glance, there aren't any players who stand out like a Gary Sanchez, but there is potential there.
- Egon Spengler of NoMaas played with past and present projections for Jeter, A-Rod, and Ichiro to set a basis for expectations in 2013.
- Derek Albin of Pinstripe Pundits compared the projections for the 2013 offense to last year to see just how big the potential drop-off could be.
- On Thursday, Lisa Swan of Subway Squawkers commented on the Yankee front office's continued battle against StubHub and the stupidity of their choice to make that a major offseason focus.
- Chad Jennings of LoHud had the latest on Michael Pineda's rehab, which sounds like it's going very well, and some comments from coaches on his progress.
- Kate Conroy of Lady Loves Pinstripes wasn't drinking the Joe Girardi Kool-Aid when it came to the 95 wins declaration.
- Hunter Farman of Yanks Go Yard said the utility infielder job is Corban Joseph's to lose this spring. I don't know if I would go that far, but he certainly has an opportunity.
- On Friday, Stacey Gotsulias of IIATMS set everybody straight on the comments Kevin Youkilis made about "always being a Red Sock." Stacey is running the show over there now, so make sure you've got IIATMS in your regular blogosphere rotation if it isn't already.
- Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes kept the prospect interview train chugging by having his own Q&A with Corey Black.
This week's Friday Jam is "War Machine" by BRMC because well, why the hell not?
Enjoy your weekends, everybody.
2 hours ago