Back in CT for the night and the East Coast for the weekend. Let's get right to it. Onto the links!
- On Monday, Lenny Neslin of lenNY's Yankees weighed the corner infield roster options with Teix and Youkilis scheduled to return and gave his solutions to the overcrowding problem.
- On Tuesday, Mike Axisa of RAB commented on the difficult to pinpoint problem with CC Sabathia this season. I thought it was pretty easy in my analysis, but Mike makes some valid points and observations.
- On Wednesday, Mike Ashmore of Thunder Thoughts had all the videos of Teix and Youkilis' rehab ABs, in case you wanted to check in and see how their swings looked before they return tonight.
- William Tasker of IIATMS/TYA asked the all-important question of what happens when Teix and Youkilis do return and went through the most likely scenarios.
- SG of RLYW laid the bad May offensive numbers out there for everybody to just breathe in. Damn that fucking stinks, doesn't it?
- On Thursday, William Juliano of The Captain's Blog dug through the numbers to show how legitimate the Yankees have been in their first 50 games. No smoke and mirrors here, folks.
- Hunter Farman of Yanks Go Yard was back with another round of predictions for next month. He smartened up and made some more realistic ones this month. Kudos for that.
- Martin Riggs of NoMaas pointed out some statistical predictors of even better things to come for Shawn Kelley.
- Steven Goldman of Pinstriped Bible checked the numbers, standard and sabermetric, to try to determine just how good or bad Chris Stewart has been defensively this season.
- On Friday, Daniel Burch of The Greedy Pinstripes mused on the idea of bringing back Curtis Granderson in 2014. I wouldn't be completely opposed to it, but that would kill any chances of getting below the luxury tax threshold.
- Chad Jennings of LoHud looked at all the changes that come with the return of Teix and Youkilis.
- Rob Abruzzese of Bronx Baseball Daily looked into Vernon Wells' and Travis Hafner's simultaneous slumps and what they need to do to get out of them.
We're going seasonal for this week's jam with "Summertime" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince of Scientology himself Will Smith. At long last, it looks like we finally are moving towards summer. 70s in Wisco this weekend, 80s-90s out east. Good times.
Enjoy your weekends, everybody.
Lessons to be learned from Aaron Judge's slump
26 minutes ago