- The Yankees have lost 4 of their last 5 games, 6 of their last 9, 11 of their last 16, and 19 of their last 31.
- They've scored 4 or fewer runs in 6 of their last 10 games and 14 of their last 20.
- In the month of June, they rank dead last in MLB in: Runs (83), Home Runs (17), SLG (.326), wOBA (.270), and wRC+ (65)
- They rank second to last in: Hits (181), RBI (80), Batting Average (.221), and OBP (.287)
- For the season, their team batting line is now down to .239/.301/.379 (.297 wOBA, 83 wRC+). If the entire Yankee offense was one player, they would be Drew Stubbs. That sound you hear is this team's ship sinking. Something needs to change with the construction of this roster and it needs to change soon.
IT IS HIGH! IT IS FAR! IT IS... caught.: "I knew that Scranton would play a role in all of this. I have booked a seat on the 8:20 p.m. Greyhound out of Durham. I arrive in Scranton at 2:20 p.m., tomorrow afternoon. There is free wifi on every Greyhound bus now, there are individual power outlets, and I am told that the legroom situation has improved significantly. I'm no prima donna, but comfort matters when you are tracking leads. Today is my sixteenth wedding anniversary, but I told my wife that this is important. This comes first. She didn't reply. I have budgeted one full day in Scranton before I take the Sunday night Greyhound to Tampa in order to track down Alphonso's and ALL CAPS's leads. I am on the Express Bus, and I will arrive two days later (just before noon on Tuesday). Not bad for $252 and only 3 transfers. Watch for regular updates from the road."
54 minutes ago