Friday, November 1, 2013

The Latest From The A-Rod-MLB Battle Front

A-Rod's statement:

“I am deeply troubled by my team’s investigative findings with respect to MLB’s conduct.  How can the gross, ongoing misconduct of the MLB investigations division not be relevant to my suspension, when my suspension supposedly results directly from that division’s work?”

MLB COO Rob Manfred's response:

“This latest, sad chapter in Mr. Rodriguez’s tarnished career is yet another example of this player trying to avoid taking responsibility for his poor choices. Given the disappointing acts that Mr. Rodriguez has repeatedly made throughout his career, his expressed concern for young people rings very hollow.”

Between these jabs and the previous day's verbal sparring session between Manfred and Joe Tacopina, I'm pretty sure this entire circus will end up being settled like this:


No comments: