Thursday, December 22, 2011

The AB4AR Top 30 Is Coming

I know I've been teasing this forever, and I teased it again yesterday on the Facebook page, but this time it's for real.  It's really happening.  No more dragging it out and promising dates and then missing them like Dr. Dre making the "Detox" album. The first ever AB4AR Top 30 Prospects list is done and it's coming out.  I sat down, did the research, ranked the players, and it's finally going to happen.  This is truly a Christmas miracle.

Starting next Tuesday, December 27th, the list will be unveiled in posts of 5 players per day.  It will conclude with the top 5 on January 3rd, pretty fitting with the whole "new year" theme.  Clearly I put a lot of thought into this.

So be on the look out for the Top 30 starting next week and prepare your comments for all the crummy choices I made and guys I left off.  That's what prospect lists are about, right?

No comments: