Here they are, quick and dirty:
- Teix: Saw his surgeon in New York yesterday, who took an Ultrasound and didn't see anything. The injury is still being called "wrist inflammation" and Teix's status for tonight's game is unknown.
- Beltran: Took soft toss in the cage yesterday, 25 swings each from the right and left side. Felt no pain, scheduled to do this again today.
- Kelley: Played flat field catch again yesterday, all good. Slated to throw a bullpen session today.
- Pineda: Scheduled to pitch in an intrasquad game in Tampa on Sunday. No word yet on pitch count or plans after the outing.
- ManBan: Returned to the mound last night after missing some time with elbow stiffness. Threw 2 scoreless innings for Double-A Trenton.
Tuesday Night Open Thread
10 hours ago