- Calling Out the Weak Yankee Stadium Crowd. It still disappoints me to think about how quiet those postseason crowds were, and I worry that's going to continue to be the case now that the Yanks are out of their deal with StubHub.
- Questioning Joe's ALCS Bullpen Decisions. Less than a week after praising the job Joe did, I was right back to bashing him. I still say this was very deserved criticism, though.
- Get Off A-Rod's Nuts. I wasn't sure how that title was going to go over on TYA, but it was a pretty good rant and I still think it's a joke that C-Grand and Cano didn't get bashed more for choking in the playoffs.
- Commenting on The "1-Year Only" Approach. Seeing how quickly guys like Martin and Chavez left, I think that strategy did backfire on the Yankees a bit.
- Not Sold On Youkilis. Whoops. Guess I should have written that more than 1 hour before the Yanks offered him a contract.
- Getting Excited About Brett Gardner's Return. Still love me some BG, probably more than I should.
- Hideki Matsui Retires. It's just a few days old, but Hideki was a favorite of mine.
2015 Draft: Keith Law’s Mock Draft v2.0
1 hour ago