- First 5 runners reaching base.
- Scoring 5 runs against Beckett in the 1st inning.
-The 1-5 spots in the lineup combining for 10 H (3 XBH), 9 R, and 6 RBI.
- Teix going 2-3 with RISP, including a 2-run triple in the 7th to re-take the lead.
- Ibanez and Chavez coming up with 2-out RBI hits for insurance runs.
- Jeter making that heads-up play to get the lead runner at third base in the bottom of the 7th.
- Scoring 10 runs without hitting a HR. Because the Yanks have been hitting WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many of those lately.
Yankees eke out 6-4 win over Dodgers
5 minutes ago