Monday, March 12, 2012

The Official 2012 AB4AR NCAA Tournament Bracket

If you've been an AB4AR reader from the beginning, you know it's been years since I've included non-Yankee sports posts on the site.  But the one exception to that rule is and always will be the NCAA tournament bracket.  My bracket last year was an abomination, so I'm looking to bounce back.  If you haven't had a chance to fill your bracket out yet and are looking for some direction on what to do (or what not to do if you're basing your picks off of mine), check after the jump for the official 2012 AB4AR bracket.

(Click to enlarge)

Lot more chalk than I usually go with, but I've got a few sleepers in there.  I really like Murray St. and Long Beach St., so those are my two surprise picks to make the Sweet 16.  And if you need a score for a tiebreaker, I'm taking Kentucky 77- UNC 74 in the title game. My standard rate is 10% of any winnings.  Thank me later.

* (Yes, I have my alma mater, UConn, losing in the first round.  I've watched enough of their games this year to have no confidence in them.) *

No comments: