- David Robertson (3rd year eligible)- $5.5 million
- Brett Gardner (3rd year eligible)- $4 million
- Shawn Kelley (3rd year eligible)- $1.5 million
- Ivan Nova (1st year eligible)- $2.8 million
- Francisco Cervelli (1st year eligible)- $1 million
Off the top of my head, I wouldn't be surprised to see D-Rob get a little more based on his excellent body of work the last 3 seasons and I think Gardner could get significantly more than 4 mil because of the value his speed and defense creates. The other 3 should come in right around those projected figures, but we'll see what happens Friday.