(High fives all around for this guy. Courtesy of The AP)
- Derek Jeter was a boss again (4-5, 1 2B, 1 HR, 2 R, 1 RBI) and carried the offense.
- Mark Teixeira rejoined the lineup and had a couple hits and a couple ribbies.
- Freddy Garcia shat the bed hard in the 5th inning after a really good first 4.
- The bullpen got their collective heads kicked in in the later innings.
- I got really shitfaced at the Brewers-Cubs game last night and didn't wake up early enough to recap and write about the game.