Friday, December 30, 2011

Update For The Rest Of The Year

OK, people.  Here's the deal.  I've got 15-11 going up this afternoon for the continuation of the AB4AR Top 30, but I'm heading up to Bahhston for New Year's with my buddies so that's the last you'll be hearing from me in 2011.  I know, I know, it's enemy territory.  How could I betray my own Yankee fandom like that?  But no worries.  I'm loaded to the gills with Yankee clothes and will be wearing my new Yankee hat with pride all weekend, so rest assured.

I'll be back in writing shape some time on Monday, January 2nd when I get back out to Wisco, so the plan is to pick up the Top 30 then and finish it out with the unveiling of the Top 10 on Monday and Tuesday.  And then from there we'll focus on moving forward towards pitchers and catchers reporting.  So from me to you, have a happy and safe (and hopefully like me, hammered) New Year's Eve and I'll see you on the other side of the calendar change.

No comments: