Some food for thought on a Monday off day morning:
- The Horse in June- .333/.427/.613 in 75 ABs w/ 20 RBI.
- Robbie Cano in June- .307/.365/.466 in 88 ABs w/ 16 R.
- Gardner in June- .347/.420/.500 in 72 ABs w/ 8 XBH.
- Jorge in June- .389/.424/.537 in 54 ABs w/ 8 RBI.
- Swish in June- .316/.433/.632 in 76 ABs w/ 18 RBI and 17 BB.
Combine that with Teix and C-Grand having productive months and the offense is really starting to come together. The patience and clutch hitting is starting to catch up with the HR rate, and the Yankee lineup is not one people are excited about facing. CC is still throwing gems, D-Rob is flourishing in the setup role, and Mo is striking out the side like it's 1996. Yes indeed, it's good times all around. Somebody please hit the music!
NYY News: Marcell Ozuna linked to Yanks
3 hours ago