Monday, November 22, 2010

A Quick Little Pat On The Back

For me, baby!!!  I mean when you're good, you're good.

In case you missed it, the Yankees made their first offer to Jeter over the weekend, for 3 years and $45 million.  And if memory serves me correct, the deal that I said I would offer him would have been for 2 years and $30 mil with a club option for a 3rd year, which comes out to, you guessed it, 3 years and $45 million.  Never mind the fact that the Yanks didn't take my advice and made the 3rd year guaranteed, the important thing is that they recognized the intelligence that I showed in suggesting that shorter deal and took my advice.

At least that's what I'd like to think.  Seriously, when can I turn my genius on this wee little blog into a front office job?  This wasn't the first time I've been right on shit like this and it certainly won't be the last.  You aren't just getting hate lists and F-words here, people.  This is like a window right into the inner workings of Cash's mind right here.

No comments: