Friday, October 1, 2010

Mets Make Their First Good Decision In Years

... And ruin one of my biggest sources for comedic posts in the process.  Via the NY Daily News:

"Shortly after the season ends on Sunday, the Mets will likely inform Jerry Manuel and Omar Minaya about plans to employ a new manager and head of baseball operations in 2011 - but the team does not appear close to naming those replacements, according to people familiar with the Mets' thinking."

Damn!  Well that sucks.  Now I have to scrap all my material I was building up for the offseason and 2011.  Oh well, at least I still have the Red Sox.  Thanks for the memories and the countless horrible decisions, boys.  Enjoy your new jobs working the graveyard shift at Wendy's.  At least you can't fuck that up.  Probably.

No comments: