Sunday, March 28, 2010

What's Coming Up This Week At AB4AR

Just in case nobody noticed yet, I'll out myself and admit that yeah, I haven't written any season preview stuff yet.  But you know what?  Why bother when Spring Training isn't over yet?  The official 25-man roster isn't official yet and people could still get hurt before then, so I'll let the other, more legitimate blogs with complete staffs handle the projections for everybody and I'll handle my business this week when I know exactly what the team is going to look like on Opening Night.

So there, I knew what I was doing all along.  With that, here's how the season preview posts will break down this week:

Tuesday: The Lineup

Wednesday: The Rotation

Thursday: The Bullpen

Friday: The Bench

And it all culminates with what will surely be an award-winning live blog during the Opening Night game against the Sawx.  So keep one eye glued to the tube that night and the other glued to your computer screen for the live updates as the game happens.  Don't be afraid to join in and comment as the game goes on.  Will all that focus on electronics be bad for your eyes?  Probably.  Will it put you at risk to get some kind of cancer from all radiation from the screens?  Maybe.  But it will be worth it for the level of entertainment you'll get.

So there's the schedule for this week.  Adjust your schedules accordingly.

No comments: